Monday, August 10, 2009

Update and Pictures

Well recently quite a bit has been going on. I've been working a lot, which has been very good but very tiring as well. I had been planning on moving to Salt Lake with my friend Kember so I could do a Phlebotomy program, but both of those fell through. Things were not working out and I just felt like moving home would be the best thing for me right now. So I'm moving home on the 21st or 22nd of this month. I'll be going back to school and working for my dad, and hopefully getting another job as well. I'm not sure what all will happen, but I know it will all work out. I'm really happy to be moving home, but I'm going to miss being in Utah a lot. I have made some really great friends here and I love my job which I won't be able to finish the season. I'm excited to be with my family and my friends back home, and I am really looking forward to being able to spend time with my nephew and my new nephew that will be born in a few weeks! I'm also really sad because just as Broc and Joanna are moving up here I'm leaving :( I've missed them a lot and I was really excited to be with them again, it's very sad. I've had the chance to go to Bear Lake twice in the last month or so. And spend some time with friends from my ward and work. I have a couple pictures that I've been meaning to post and hopefully I'll have more to post soon.



This is an old picture. Nikki and I at Tucanos for her husbands birthday


This is a perfect picture of what happens on car trips. This is on the way to Bear Lake with Nikki.


This is in Bear Lake on the greatest swing in the world :)


Nikki and I on a little trail by Minnetonka Caves. I look funny


I love my sister :) We're hilarious! (And half of Becky's friend Jordan's face)


My cousin Caleb and I in Bear Lake


My grandma and I



No comments: