Friday, May 15, 2009

Finally....Pictures!

At the zoo in San Diego with Porter.
I love this picture!
I thought this was so funny! This was at the fountain by the science museum. He was holding his hands out to feel the mist.
Another one. I love Porter so much and I love having pictures of him!
He wanted to try my sunglasses on, way too big for him but WAY cute!
This just makes me laugh so much!
Nikki and I up at Bridal Veil Falls
Looking up at the bottom of the fall
At the bottom of the falls
Nikki and I at the Y
Christina after she picked me up from the airport
Porter at Grandma and Grandpa Riley's. He was putting his hand in the water then slapping his head, that's why he's wet.
Porter at dinner the night I got home. I was so happy when I saw him and the rest of my family!
Pictures of the car after getting hit.

Up close. Luckily the car is fixed and mom has it back!

So i finally got to upload pictures from the past few weeks or so. I wish I had more to post. I love the pictures from the zoo especially! Enjoy!

3 comments:

mbr said...

That is a cute little nephew you've got. I like the one with his hands out toward the fountain.

Erin Riley said...

It's true, I do have a cute little nephew! And I can't wait til I have my second cute little nephew! I think that one by the fountain is really cute too!

Christina said...

I love the pictures! You are wonderful! I miss you! :)