Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pictures

My roommate Wendy and I at Squaw Peak tonight. We heard there was a beautiful view so we went on a mini road trip! It was worth it
Behind Squaw Peak
A beautiful sunset. The view was well worth going
The view

My roommates Wendy and Amy with our box tower before making our fort a couple weeks ago.
The top of our fort didn't look very good, but we still thought it was cool
This was where we slept in our fort
We of course had to have our tv in the fort to watch movies
Our couches were deemed "exile," they were very comfy, better than sleeping on the floor.

Those are just a couple recent pictures, I've been really bad at taking pictures lately. I'll try to be better.

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

I loved squaw peak when I lived in Utah for 3 years but hay where are the guys. I always thought that that was the spot to go with a guy and do a little smootchin.

Erin Riley said...

haha i don't smooch anyone. we just went to take some pictures because everyone said there was a great view.