So today was a pretty cold day, raining off and on. Being outside at the water park was not very good being sick, but that's okay. Luckily I had a sweatshirt today. I was getting ready to clock out of work and go home but my pants were a little wet, so this is how I ended up coming home.
Everyone at work thought it was so funny and kept telling me to take a picture and post it, so per request...here it is. I personally thought the tank top over the sweatshirt was a nice touch, but that's just me. I don't think you can really tell in this picture since my hair is all weird but my hair is getting pretty long, I'm pretty excited! Anyway, I just thought I'd share that, I think it's a little funny, maybe you will too.

2 comments:
It is moments like this that remind me why we are friends! I LOVE You!
Haha. I love you too
Post a Comment