Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Good vs. Bad

So this past week has been interesting. It seems like every day something happens to me ha.

This week the bad things have been:
  • My roommates left for Canada so I've been alone the past week or so
  • Friday night after working the party I cut open my toe and went into shock
  • Barely got any sleep over the weekend, but not for lack of trying
  • Monday I cut another toe really bad, luckily I didn't go into shock
  • Monday I also had my car booted. Awesome....not. So I had to pay $50
  • Yesterday as I was swimming for work I stupidly kicked just the toe I cut the other day on the wall and split it open again
  • Today I got burned really bad even though I put on a lot of sun screen all day
The good things this week were:
  • I finished a scrapbook I've been working on that needed to be finished
  • I got to hang out with Nikki a couple times
  • I went to Tucanos with Nikki for her husbands birthday
  • Nikki and I went to see The Proposal and it was awesome
  • I went to Jump On It for an employee party last night and it was really fun
  • I won a wii at my employee party so that was pretty exciting
  • Broc and Joanna are coming up this weekend with the boys and I can't wait to see them!!
Well that's about it for my past week. I've been working a lot and I love it! I'll try to take some pictures to post soon

1 comment:

Christina said...

You won a Wii!??!!? When are we going to play?!?!