Monday, December 21, 2009
Mission Call
Well I can now post where I will be going on my mission. I got my mission call Thursday afternoon and was home alone. Well I wasn't about to wait until 8 that night to find out where I'm going so I called my mom while she was catering and read it to her over the phone. I will be leaving March 3, 2010 to serve in the Calgary Canada, English speaking mission! I am so excited and I can't think of a more perfect place for me to serve! I will freeze for sure, but it'll be exciting to be there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congrats, that is excting, it was good to see you this last weekend, let us know when your talking!
WAHOO! I love Canadians! And you will be so glad that you are speaking english when you get there and realize how much more quickly you can get to work because you don't have a language barrier! SO PROUD of my little miamaid:)!
It was so great to see you this weekend too Tiffany, I will for sure let you know. Ha Thanks Shannon, I"m excited
woohoo!!!! So very excited for you cous. Congrats!!!!!
It was a great surprise to see you this past weekend. We are so excited for you and your mission call. We will for sure come on over for the weekend of your talk, just let us know when.
Thanks Joanna! And thank you Aunt Julie. It was wonderful to see all of you. I will let you know as soon as I know, I will hopefully know within a few days
Post a Comment