Saturday, April 11, 2009

Christinas Visit

Thursday Christina came and spent the night on her way up to Rexburg. Yesterday(Friday) morning we went to the temple to do baptisms. On our way back to my apartment we decided that we wanted to hike the Y. Christina never had, and I haven't since I've been up here. I had to go to the bank and then do something for Conor. So we ended up going quite a bit later than we planned. It was fun going hiking and I'm glad we went. Best part is, I didn't get hurt at all! Ha. After we got all cleaned up after the hike we decided to go to the dollar theater and see Push. We got dinner real quick before the movie started. I really liked the movie. It was really fun spending time with Christina. Today I was trying to find a place to live since I have to move out by Tuesday. Now I'm just moving my stuff into Becky's place until I get back from San Diego and can find a place. So I moved some of my stuff today. I definitely cannot wait to go home! Here are some pictures Christina and I took this weekend.
Christina and I in front of the Provo Temple
Trailhead of the Y
Christina before our hike
Before the hike. I never smile normal I've decided
Christina and I before the hike
Right before we got to the top
We decided this was a bomb shelter ha.
We made it to the top!
I'm pretty sure my eyes are closed in this ha.
Christina on our way back down
Me on our way back down

It was a fun hike and I'm really happy I finally had someone to go with me!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh yay! I still need to put pics up and blog, but I haven't. I seriously loved hanging out with you! It was awesome! I had a blast! I wish it could have been longer.

Erin Riley said...

I loved hanging out with you too! I wish it could have been longer too, but hey it was better than not seeing eachother at all.