Not a ton has been going on lately. Thursday I saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button at the dollar theater. Everyone was busy so I went by myself. I really liked it. Friday I had a very nice surprise. My mom sent me two tickets to both the morning session of conference Saturday and Sunday. Friday night I went to the dollar theater with my friends Michelle and Heather to see Bedtime Stories. I was surprised with how much I enjoyed it, I thought it was really funny. Saturday morning I left early to go to conference with Michelle. It was amazing. I thought it was such an amazing experience. Dewey and Matt Newbold were sitting in the same section as Michelle and I, so we ended up sitting by them. After conference we stopped at Noddles and Company for lunch. It was SO delicious. Then we went and watched the afternoon session of conference at an apartment from my ward. I Sunday we went to conference and we had the opportunity to see Music and the Spoken Word. It was awesome. Then we went to another apartment to watch the afternoon session. I really enjoyed conference this weekend. Moreso than normal, and I got so much more out of it than ever before. Yesterday I had my interview for the water park this summer. It went extremely well. I have training May 4-11th. I'm really excited. I think I'll really like working there this summer. I went to the temple again this morning. I always feel so much better after going. I'm flying home next Wednesday, and I'll be home until the 27th. I am so excited to be home and see everyone. I've missed everyone so much and I think it's going to be so much fun to spend time with everyone. I just wish my parents were going to be home more. I think that's all thats been going on recently. I just thought I'd post a little update for anyone who wants to know.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yay! only 1 more week! can't wait to see you!
I know I'm SOO excited!! I can't wait to see you either!!!
It's fun to read your blog and see what your up too. I don't know if I really should comment since you deleted my last comment. But so be it.
Post a Comment