Just a little update. Friday afternoon I had deep training for work. Then Friday night I worked a private party. They only asked 8 guards to work deep water so I was pretty excited they asked me to work. It was really cold and windy that night but I still had a good time. Saturday I worked a noon shift at the park. It was the seasons grand opening but the weather wasn't the best so it wasn't crowded which was nice. It was raining off and on throughout my shift so I was pretty cold. Sunday was a good day. My roommates and I made lunch and invited our friend Sun over, then our home teachers came over. That night we had a "shindig" with my ward and that was alright. My roommate Wendy and I listened to Jerry Seinfelds I'm Telling You For The Last Time. That always makes me laugh, I enjoy it. Monday, Memorial Day, I worked a pm shift at the park. Then yesterday I worked a noon shift. It was really crowded. There were a bunch of schools there so a lot of kids were running around. I had to do one assist and I almost jumped in to do a save, luckily I didn't have to. I got burned a little bit yesterday so thats a bummer, I'm trying really hard to be good about using sunscreen and not get burned, but I guess it had to happen sometime. After work my roommates and I wanted to go on a drive so we drove to Heber City. It was a nice night and I had fun driving in the canyon. Today I don't work unfortunately so I'm hoping to do something fun tonight. Yesterday was Matt and Wendy's 3rd anniversary, so...Happy Anniversary you guys! I love you both and hope you're doing great!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks Erin! I'm glad you've been able to work a bunch and that everything is well.
You're welcome Wendy!
Post a Comment