Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My First Post

Hey everybody! I figured the best way to keep up with everybody was to make a blog, since it seems like the big thing now-a-days. Well for those of you who don't know, I'm living in Utah now. It's alright I guess. I'm just trying to find a job, but it's not working out so wonderfully yet. I live with two other girls, Heather and Brenna. I share a room with Brenna and don't get much sleep(she's really loud and it keeps me up). Heather is really nice and I have enjoyed getting to know her. I'm in the BYU 160th Ward. So far everyone in my ward is really nice and I've enjoyed getting to know people. I haven't made a ton of friends yet, but that's okay. I've hung out with Kate a couple times and Nikki a bunch. It's nice to have them so close. The weather has been warming up and the snow is pretty much gone except in the mountains, and I'm really sad about that. I am looking forward to school starting in April and hopefully having a new place to live with my own room. I can't wait until Broc and Joanna come here for Joanna's brothers farewell, it's going to be so wonderful to see them. I miss everyone at home so much, so it'll be nice to spend a little time with them. Everyone has been asking me how I'm doing with Preston being gone, and just to answer...I'm ok. Of course I miss him, but there isn't anything I can do so I'll get through it. It's a great opportunity for him, so I support him. Once I have something exciting going on I'll post something and I'll try and post some pictures. I love you all

4 comments:

joanna wilde said...

yea! I'm so excited! (About the blog and getting to see you.) Can't wait!

Jess said...

Roomates...you never tell me about them...breenna...how is she so loud? haha I know you love your quiet. I MISS YOU!

Erin Riley said...

Ha Jess, next time we talk I'll have to tell you all about it haha. I miss you too!!

Erin Riley said...

And Joanna I can't wait either!!!