I think you and Kate have the same hair length. That's pretty crazy! Love the pics! Miss you! :(
Hers is actually quite a bit longer, her shortest layer is pretty much my longest one ha, but it does look like it. I miss you too
brady misses his babysitter! (me too!) ;-) Can't wait to see you soon!
I miss him too, and YOU! I can't wait to see you either!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think you and Kate have the same hair length. That's pretty crazy! Love the pics! Miss you! :(
Hers is actually quite a bit longer, her shortest layer is pretty much my longest one ha, but it does look like it. I miss you too
brady misses his babysitter! (me too!) ;-) Can't wait to see you soon!
I miss him too, and YOU! I can't wait to see you either!
Post a Comment