Friday, March 6, 2009

So not much has been going on. Wednesday I hung out with Nikki and we went to see Marley and Me at the Dollar Theater. Then I had to go pick Becky up at the airport. When we got back to her apartment we had dinner then we went to some girls house to go in the hot tub. Well I ended up passing out after getting out of the hot tub. I could tell I was really dizzy so I got out to sit on the ground. I'm not exactly sure what all happened, but I hit my forehead on the ground and cut my head, as well as my knee and my foot. That was a great day ha. Then yesterday I had to take Becky up to Ogden for her doctors appointment, then back to the airport. That evening Nikki and I went to the Draper Temple open house for my ward activity. I enjoyed going with Becky the first time because there weren't many people there so we could enjoy it more, but last night there were a TON of people there and we were standing in line the whole time. It wasn't really reverent and it made it a lot less enjoyable. When I got home I made some cookies and a beanie to send to Preston. Then I watched Australia with my roommate Heather and her friend, so I didn't get to sleep until about 1:30. Today I didn't really do much, I took a nice long nap this afternoon. Going to bed that late definitely took its toll. I applied for a couple jobs today, and I'm really hoping to hear back from someone really soon. I'm getting extremely restless. Well thats all that has really gone on the past few days, nothing too exciting

2 comments:

Jess said...

OH my goodness. You have such a crazy life...

Erin Riley said...

oh i know, aren't you SO jealous of my amazing life ha